Equitable Cities is a leading city planning, research, and policy firm working at the intersection of transportation, community design, and health. Our clients represent federal, state, regional, county, and municipal governments, for-profit and nonprofit organizations throughout North America. We are seeking a talented and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team and help us expand our digital footprint.
The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for managing our company’s social media accounts and driving engagement and growth across various platforms. The successful candidate will be able to develop and execute social media strategies, create and curate engaging content, and analyze and report on social media performance.
- Develop and execute social media strategies that align with our company’s goals and target audience
- Manage social media accounts and create daily content that drives engagement and growth
- Monitor social media channels and respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborate with team members to develop cohesive social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends, algorithms, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in social media management, preferably in a corporate or agency setting
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) and best practices for each
- Experience with social media analytics and reporting
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Self-starter and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Professional demeanor and ability to represent the company in a positive light to clients and partners.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and ability to work under tight deadlines
Compensation, Hours, and Benefits:
- Status: Remote, Part-time (20 hours per week)
- Salary: $17 – $27 hourly (depending on experience)
- Benefits: Medical and dental, Vacation/Personal Days, 10 floating holidays, 401k and profit sharing
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and why you are a good fit for this position to email@example.com no later than Friday, March 3, 2023. We look forward to hearing from you!